With more than 20 years of acknowledgement in peer-reviewed investigative research publications (http://www.3dmd.com/3dmd-customer-research/), 3dMD has become a benchmark source for near-ground-truth 3D dense-surface shape information, image precision, and workflow efficiency in human subject capture. Here are some of the latest developments at 3dMD…
- Markerless, high-speed 3D dense-surface image capture systems. 1-120Hz options for all region-of-interest system configurations – facial expressions, body movements, hand interactions and gestures, foot articulation, etc.
- Latest 3dMD two-hand interaction capture devices. 3dMD is delivering a wide variety of 3dMDhand/arm system configurations that address a number of different requirements – single or both hands; hand only or hand with arm; hand articulation and gestures; interaction between hands and with inanimate objects; etc.
- Latest 3dMD full-body capture devices. 3dMD is delivering a wide variety of 3dMDbody system configurations that address a number of different poses, postures, and action requirements. Frame rates range from 10fps up to 120fps.
- New 3dMDtempus Face Tracking Software. Tracks more than 5,000 points across a sequence of 3dMD facial images with an efficient, intuitive user workflow.
- Latest 3dMDbody Analysis Software. Automatically identifies 120 standard body xyz landmarks; extracts 60 ISO standard compliant body measurements from these landmarks; and generates a 3dMDavatar FBX file that seamlessly integrates with third-party applications.
During ECCV visit the 3dMD Virtual Booth where we can explore how 3dMD’s latest technology advances might support your team’s research initiatives.