|10 July 2020||Submission Deadline|
|17 July 2020||Notification|
|24 – 27 August 2020||Demo Dates
Parallel with the poster sessions during the
CALL FOR ACADEMIC DEMOS
The 2020 European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2020) is pleased to invite researchers from both academia and industry to submit applications to present live demonstrations as a unique opportunity to showcase their research results and computer vision systems to the conference attendees. All researchers in computer vision and related disciplines are invited to submit an application to present demonstrations at ECCV 2020:
- Academic applications are not limited to papers accepted to ECCV 2020 or its workshops. Any demonstration showcasing the effectiveness of computer vision methods (published or otherwise) are welcome.
- Industrial applications should submit demos based on their ECCV 2020 accepted papers in the main conference or workshops. The demo can be extended from the paper itself. Demonstrations by industrial partners are welcome if focused on novel research outcomes, while commercial products should be presented as part of the ECCV Exhibits rather than as demonstrations.
Demonstrations will be held in parallel with the poster sessions during the Main Conference.
- Fill out the Demo Application Form, which will be made available in May 2020.
- Deadline for submissions is 10 July 2020.
- Demos will be selected based on their relevance to ECCV 2020 and their scientific merit.
- Demo acceptances will be announced no later than 17 July 2020.
- For all accepted demos, the physical presence of at least one presenter during the entire assigned demo session is required. This presenter must be registered for ECCV 2020.
- The best demonstration will be awarded the ECCV 2020 Best Demo Prize.